I read this meme on Charlotte’s blog today, and given that I don’t have it in me to write a post from scratch today, I thought this might be fun. I am rarely a clock-watcher but today I am desperate to get out of the office – it’s been a long, taxing day and I feel desperate need to pound out my frustration at the pool, which I will do soon…for now, though, the super-fun name meme…
1. My rock star name (first pet and current car)
Max Protoge (at first glance, I didn’t like it, but the more I look at it, the more I think – rock on!)
2. My gangsta name (ice cream flavour plus cookie, or biscuit)
Chocolate chocolate chip (LOL)
3. My fly girl name (first letter of first name, first three letters of last name)
C-Bra (that’s awful, but not as bad as the originial, C-Mcc – no fly girl in me, I guess)
4. My detective name (favourite colour, favourite animal)
Yellow Dog (ha! I love it! It sounds all broken-in and alcoholic-y)
5. My soap opera name (middle name, city of birth)
Parks Petoskey (my favorite so far…)
6. My Star Wars name (first three letters of your last name, first two of your first name)
Mcc-Co (I’ve never seen this movie so I don’t know if this works or not)
7. My superhero name (second favourite colour, favourite drink, add “the”)
This one flat-out isn’t going to work. I simply don’t have a second favorite color and my favourite drink is red wine, soo….
8. My Nascar name (first two names of my two grandfathers)
Ha ha. This is another wack-ass one. Guy Theron.
9. My stripper name (favourite perfume, favourite sweet)
Georgio Creme Brulee
10. My witness protection name (mother’s and father’s middle names)
11. My weather anchor name (fifth grade teacher’s name, a major city beginning with the same letter)
Elizabeth Escanaba (what major city begins with E??)
12. My spy name (favourite season/flower)
13. Cartoon name (favourite fruit plus garment you’re wearing, with an “ie” or “y” added)
14 Hippie name (what you ate for breakfast plus favourite tree)
15. Your rockstar tour name (favourite hobby plus weather element, with “the”)
Okay, I can’t think of one hobby. Seriously, not one – oh, let’s see.
The Yoga Canadian-cold front Tour.
I love words.